The Cartagena dialogue on Cruise, Ports and Cities is an international Conference, to be held in Cartagena, Colombia, from 19th to 21st February 2020, under the theme “Preparing Ports, Cities and Destinations for the next day of cruising: How best to accommodate the seemingly unstoppable growth of cruise activities”.
The first part of the program includes two days of Industry sessions (19-20 February 2020), while its second part (20-21 February 2020) is expected to focus on latest research on cruising.
The event is organized by the Universidad de los Andes, Colombia in collaboration with the University of the Aegean, Greece, and University of Genoa, Italy, and will be held in Cartagena, Colombia, from 19 to 21 February 2020.
- Moderator/ Introduction: Virginia Lopez, CruiseNews
- Sacha Rougier, Chair of the IAPH Cruise Committee,
- José M Pagés Sánchez, AIVP-World Network of Port Cities
- Airam Diaz, MedCruise President
- Natalia Naranjo Ramos, Colombia and Ecuador representative at Global Sustainable Tourism Council