About MedCruise Association
MedCruise is the Association of Mediterranean and adjoining seas cruise ports.
Our mission is to promote the cruise industry in the Mediterranean, Black Sea, Adriatic Sea, Red Sea and Near Atlantic.
MedCruise assists its members in benefiting from the growth of the cruise industry by providing networking, promotion and professional development opportunities, and collaborates with different associations to better promote cruising and improve cooperation on issues of common interest.
- Development of relevant content to reach the Association’s target on social media, website and mailing
- Creation and management of all published content (images, video, written) with the support of a graphic designer
- Creation and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with association’s marketing plan; management of international press magazine contracts, interviews and advertisement campaigns
- Events organisation; constantly traveling to Cruise Industry Summits
- Designment of booths together with a graphic designer. Creation and management of merchandising material for international summits and trade fairs
- Management of logistics of team business trips
- Development of PPT presentations and interventions at Cruise industry events.
- Office administration tasks, accounting, daily communication with MedCruise members and other stakeholders
- 1-3 years of proven professional experience in a similar role
- University degree in marketing, journalism, tourism or related field
- Fluent (written & spoken) English. Any other Mediterranean language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to prioritize and meet agreed deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please send your CV at email@example.com no later than 25th November 2019