63rd MedCruise General Assembly, Burgas
Save the date!
After the successful General Assembly in Corfu in May 2023, MedCruise members and the Cruise community will gather later this year in Burgas, Bulgaria, 10-13 October 2023. The 63rd General Assembly will be hosted by Port of Burgas.
MedCruise, with its inclusive membership, continues to be a vibrant organisation, advancing cruise activities in the region. The General Assembly provides a unique opportunity to come together to shape the future of our sector, in yet another beautiful cruise port of the Mediterranean and its adjoining seas.
According to our established MedCruise tradition, the programme of the General Assembly includes:
– Plenary sessions, presentations and one-to-one interviews, involving ports and cruise companies that look for best practices to serve the industry.
– Business-to-business (B2B) meetings that provide cruise companies with a unique opportunity to meet port representatives, celebrate achievements, discuss emerging and challenging issues and strengthen business relationships.
– The discovery of Burgas’s unique venues with specially tailored events and menus
– A Burgas site and port inspection programme tailored-made just for you.
How to reach the event?
To optimise your research of flights, you can have a look to Burgas Airport website, every destination serving Burgas is listed: Burgas Airport (burgas-airport.bg)
You can check also Varna airport, which is well connected to other destinations. Although this airport is a two-hour transfer from Burgas, this may avoid you having to make more than one stop to reach the event. Transfers from Varna Airport will be offered to MedCruise members.
Registration for the the 63rd MedCruise GA in Burgas is open!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 2nd OCTOBER 2023
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION IS ONLY OPEN TO MEMBERS OF MEDCRUISE
* Important notes before registering:
– Accommodation needs to be booked separately and directly with the recommend hotels.
– Only transfers from Burgas/Varna Airports to our recommended hotels (and vice versa) will be organised.
Registrations with missing information regarding flights and/or accommodation will not be considered. Therefore, please make sure to book your flights and accommodation before registering for the event.
The following 13 Cruise companies are participating:
- Ambassador Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Costa Cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
- Holland America Line
- Holland America Line / Seabourn
- Princess Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Group
- SeaDream Yacht Club
- Silversea Cruises
- Swan Hellenic Cruises
- Viking Cruises
The following 6 Media companies are participating:
- Cruise&Ferry Review
- Cruise Industry News
- Seatrade Cruise News
- TravelNews.bg and CruiseNews.bg
Teaser of the MedCruise 62nd GA, which was hosted by the Port of Corfu, in Greece, 23rd to 26th May, 2023.